Events2HVAC™ automatically pulls room scheduling information from room reservation systems and sends commands to heating and cooling systems, turning them on and off as appropriate based on schedule information. By heating and cooling rooms only when they are being used, your facility can significantly reduce energy use and save money.
Events2HVAC can also control lighting and security (electronic door locks) based on scheduled events, saving your facility additional energy and labor expense. It is flexible and works with equipment from many HVAC, lighting and security vendors.
Events2HVAC bypasses the middleman in your scheduling processes and dynamically creates schedules to room equipment based on your room reservation systems.
Using Events2HVAC in your facility will:
- Save energy by running HVAC equipment in rooms only when needed.
- Save labor hours in coordination and manual scheduling by automatically scheduling HVAC equipment. Schedules are maintained in the room reservation system.
- Protect the environment by maximizing the capabilities of your building automation system and event managment system, operating your facility smarter and greener.
- Reduce runtime and extend the useful life of your HVAC equipment.
No Hardware Required *
Events2HVAC is a software integration solution
- No specialized controllers to mount and wire
- No specialized programming to controllers required in most cases
- Uses existing IT resources and network
- Can be maintained by IT staff
* compatible systems required
What type of facilities will benefit?
- Colleges and Universities
- Government Facilities
- Military Bases
- K-12 Schools
- Office buildings with shared and scheduled meeting spaces, conference rooms and auditoriums
- Convention Centers
Featured Events2HVAC Implementation
Click on the Minnesota State University Moorhead logo below to read our
blog post about their implementation of Events2HVAC in 17 buildings across